Lời bài hát Sick Of You

Nếu thích thì->
Viết Cảm Nhận của Lời bài hát Sick Of You với những cảm xúc chân thật của bạn lưu lại website này, tìm tải nhạc chuông chờ nghe xem Lyrics ca khúc remix video mv

Đào Vàng Online - Mới, Lạ, Hấp Dẫn Nhất Năm 2013

Đào Vàng Online nhanh tay làm giàu, nhận quà như những người thợ chuyên nghiệp.
Sick Of You
Sáng tác: đang cập nhật.

Nghe lời bài hát Sick Of You


Lời bài hát Sick Of You



You know fairytales don't come true
Not when it comes to you
Open up for the first time
And you can bet that it's the last time

And I'm cool with laying low
Saturday night and I'm staying at home
I'm feeling good for the first time
It's been a while since the last time

I will wave goodbye when you say hello (whoa)

I'm sick of the sleepless, never-ending nights
I just don't care who was wrong or right
I'm sick of the rumors and the alibis
You tear me up, I'll cut you down inside

I'm s-s-so sick of you, so sick of you
Sick of all of your little lies
I'm s-s-so sick of you, so sick of you
Sick of all the girls by your side
What you don't know is how great it feels
To let you go

I get your game, it's so see-through
You know I'm way too good for you
Movin' on to the next time
Drop the baggage and I'll be fine

When it's time to reminisce
You're gonna realize you miss this
You're in my mind for the last time
And at the most you were a pasttime

I will wave goodbye when you say hello (whoa)

I'm sick of the sleepless, never-ending nights
I just don't care who was wrong or right
I'm sick of the rumors and the alibis
You tear me up, I'll cut you down inside

I'm s-s-so sick of you, so sick of you
Sick of all of your little lies
I'm s-s-so sick of you, so sick of you
Sick of feeling right by your side
What you don't know is how great it feels
To let you go

I'm happier alone
Taking all your pictures and I'll throw those memories

Sick of you, so sick of you
Sick of all your little lies

I'm sick of the sleepless, never-ending nights
I just don't care who was wrong or right
I'm sick of the rumors and the alibis
You tear me up, I'll cut you down inside

I'm s-s-so sick of you, so sick of you
Sick of all of your little lies
I'm s-s-so sick of you, so sick of you
So I'm getting on with my life
I'm s-s-so sick of you, so sick of you
I'm so sick of you,
I'm s-s-so sick of you, so sick of you (ho-whoa)

What you don't know is how great it feels
To let you go

Nghe lời bài hát Sick Of You

Lời bài hát Sick Of You

iWin 280 HD - Game Bài Chính Hiệu iWin

Game Bài đẳng cấp đã được chứng minh hỗ trợ mọi dòng máy, cộng đồng vui, cực khủng.

Kiếm Thế Mobile - Kiếm Hiệp Tình Duyên

Kiếm Thế trên mobile, thỏa mãn cơn khát đồ sát của bạn, Pk tự do, chơi Miễn phí!

Đào Vàng Online - Mới, Lạ, Hấp Dẫn Nhất Năm 2013

Đào Vàng Online nhanh tay làm giàu, nhận quà như những người thợ chuyên nghiệp.

iBoom 118 - Bắn Súng Online Huyền Thoại

Bắn súng đối kháng, canh tọa độ kinh điển, gay cấn, cực xì teen Kute

Kiếm Hiệp - Nhất Đại Tông Sư

Siêu phẩm Võ Lâm 3D, chân thực, sống động từng chi tiết, nổi bật nhất trong các Game nhập vai năm 2013.

Võ Lâm Mobile - Tình Nghĩa Giang Hồ

Đỉnh cao gMO Võ Lâm, đồ họa siêu đẹp, skill khủng, thỏa mãn Gamer chuyên nghiệp.

Đăng nhận xét