Đào Vàng Online - Mới, Lạ, Hấp Dẫn Nhất Năm 2013
Đào Vàng Online nhanh tay làm giàu, nhận quà như những người thợ chuyên nghiệp.Sáng tác: đang cập nhật.
Nghe lời bài hát Ghost Of You
Lời bài hát Ghost Of You
(Verse 1)Turned my back to the door
Feel so much better now
Don't even try anymore
Nothing left to lose
There's a voice that's in the air
Saying don't look back nowhere
There's a voice that's always there
And I'll never be quite the same as I was before
These parts of you still remains
Though it's out of focus
Your just somewhere that I've been
And I won't go back again
Your just somewhere that I've been
(Chorus)
I'm breathing in, breathing out
Ain't that what its all about?
Livin' life crazy loud
Like I have the right to
No more words in my mouth
Nothin' left to figure out
But I don't think I'll ever break through
The ghost of you
(Verse 2)
And I'll never be like I was the day that I met you
Too naive, Yes I was
Boy, that's why I let you in
Wear your memory like a stain
Can't erase or numb the pain
Here to stay with me forever
(Chorus)
Breathing in, breathing out
Ain't that what it's all about?
Living life crazy loud
Like I have the right to
No more words in my mouth
Nothing left to figure out
But I don't think I'll ever break through
The ghost of you
(Bridge)
One of these days
I'll wake up from this bad dream I'm dreaming
One of these days I pray that I'll be over over over
you
One of these days I'll realize that I'm to tired of
Feelin' confused
But for now there's a reason
why you're still here in my heart
(Chorus)
Breathing in, breathing out
Ain't that what it's all about?
Livin' life crazy loud
Like I have the right to
no more words in my mouth
Nothin' left for me to doubt
That I don't think I'll ever break through
The ghost of you
Breathing in , breathing out...
Breathin' in, breathin' out..
Like I have the right to
No more words..in my mouth
Nothin' left to figure out
But I don't think I'll ever break through...
The ghost of you
Nghe lời bài hát Ghost Of You


Đăng nhận xét
Cảm ơn bạn đã xem Lời bài hát Ghost Of You trên lời bài hát hay
Lời bài hát được phân loại theo thể loại nhạc và sắp xếp theo chữ cái đầu của bài hát, bạn có thể truy cập nhanh đến một bài hát bất kỳ bằng cách click vào ký tự đầu tiên của tên bài hát trong các nhãn hoặc thông qua từng thể loại nhạc. Để thuận tiện hơn blogs cũng cung cấp chức năng tìm kiếm, bằng cách đánh tên bài hát hoặc theo kiểu như: Lời bài hát + tên bài hát. ví dụ: Lời bài hát Ghost Of You. Ngoài ra, bạn cũng có thể chia sẽ cảm xúc của riêng mình về bài hát này ở comment facebook hoặc phần bình luận phía bên dưới.Nội dung lời bài hát được thu thập và tổng hợp từ internet nên có thể xảy ra việc sai sót. Chúng tôi không chịu bất cứ trách nhiệm về vấn đề sai sót thông tin.