Lời bài hát In The Middle

Nếu thích thì->
Viết Cảm Nhận của Lời bài hát In The Middle với những cảm xúc chân thật của bạn lưu lại website này, tìm tải nhạc chuông chờ nghe xem Lyrics ca khúc remix video mv

Đào Vàng Online - Mới, Lạ, Hấp Dẫn Nhất Năm 2013

Đào Vàng Online nhanh tay làm giàu, nhận quà như những người thợ chuyên nghiệp.
In The Middle
Sáng tác: đang cập nhật.

Nghe lời bài hát In The Middle


Lời bài hát In The Middle

When I was young
I read stories where princes won
As I grew up
I thought the stories were wrong

But to you girl, I am faithful
I’m falling so hard that it’s painful
When it hurts I know the feeling’s real

I let nothing in the middle, nothing in the middle
Of me and you, of me and you
Nothing in the middle, in the middle of us

I love the way we fight and stay up all night
And the way you look in the morning light
I let nothing in the middle, in the middle of us

I don’t know
How the story of us unfolds
Or if when we’re old
We’ll still be together at all

But to you girl, I am faithful
I’m falling so hard that it’s painful
When it hurts I know the feeling’s real

I let nothing in the middle, nothing in the middle
Of me and you, of me and you
Nothing in the middle, in the middle of us

I love the way we fight and stay up all night
And the way you look in the morning light
I let nothing in the middle, in the middle of us

And I’m feeling real good
In my arms tonight
And I’m feeling real good
As I hold you tight
I believe in you
We are meant to be
Meant to be
We’re meant to be

When I was young
I read stories where princes won
As I grew up
I thought the stories were wrong

I let nothing in the middle, nothing in the middle
Of me and you, of me and you
Nothing in the middle, in the middle of us

I love the way we fight and stay up all night
And the way you look in the morning light
I let nothing in the middle of us, in the middle of us
Nghe lời bài hát In The Middle

Lời bài hát In The Middle

iWin 280 HD - Game Bài Chính Hiệu iWin

Game Bài đẳng cấp đã được chứng minh hỗ trợ mọi dòng máy, cộng đồng vui, cực khủng.

Kiếm Thế Mobile - Kiếm Hiệp Tình Duyên

Kiếm Thế trên mobile, thỏa mãn cơn khát đồ sát của bạn, Pk tự do, chơi Miễn phí!

Đào Vàng Online - Mới, Lạ, Hấp Dẫn Nhất Năm 2013

Đào Vàng Online nhanh tay làm giàu, nhận quà như những người thợ chuyên nghiệp.

iBoom 118 - Bắn Súng Online Huyền Thoại

Bắn súng đối kháng, canh tọa độ kinh điển, gay cấn, cực xì teen Kute

Kiếm Hiệp - Nhất Đại Tông Sư

Siêu phẩm Võ Lâm 3D, chân thực, sống động từng chi tiết, nổi bật nhất trong các Game nhập vai năm 2013.

Võ Lâm Mobile - Tình Nghĩa Giang Hồ

Đỉnh cao gMO Võ Lâm, đồ họa siêu đẹp, skill khủng, thỏa mãn Gamer chuyên nghiệp.

Đăng nhận xét