Lời bài hát Blue Jeans

Nếu thích thì->
Viết Cảm Nhận của Lời bài hát Blue Jeans với những cảm xúc chân thật của bạn lưu lại website này, tìm tải nhạc chuông chờ nghe xem Lyrics ca khúc remix video mv

Đào Vàng Online - Mới, Lạ, Hấp Dẫn Nhất Năm 2013

Đào Vàng Online nhanh tay làm giàu, nhận quà như những người thợ chuyên nghiệp.
Blue Jeans
Sáng tác: đang cập nhật.

Nghe lời bài hát Blue Jeans


Lời bài hát Blue Jeans

Blue jeans, White shirt
Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn
It was like, james dean, for sure
You so fresh to death & sick as ca-cancer
You were sorta punk rock, i grew up on hip hop
But you fit me beter than my favourite sweater, and i know
That luv is mean, and luv hurts
But i still remember that day we met in december, oh baby!

I will luv you till the end of time
I would wait a milion years
Promise you'll remember that ur mine
Baby can you see through the tears
Luv you more
Than those bitches before
Say you'll remember, oh baby, say you'll remember
I will luv you till the end of time

Big dreams, Gangster
Said you had to leave to start your life over
I was like: "no please" stay here
We don't need no money we can make it all work
But he headed out on sunday, said he'd come home monday
I stayed up waitin, anticipatin and pacin but he was
Chasing paper
"Caught up in the game" that was the last i heard

I will luv you till the end of time
I would wait a milion years
Promise you'll remember that your mine
Baby can you see through the tears
Luv you more
Than those bitches before
Say you'll remember, oh baby, say you'll remember
I will luv you till the end of time

He went out every night
And baby that's alright
I told you that no matter what you did i'd be by your side
Cause im a ride or die
Whether you fail or fly
Well shit at least you tried.
But when you walked out that door, a piece of me died
I told you i wanted more-but that not what i had in mind
I just want it like before
We were dancin all night
Then they took you away-stole you out of my life
You just need to remember....

Will luv you till the end of time
I would wait a milion years
Promise you'll remember that your mine
Baby can you see through the tears
Luv you more
Than those bitches before
Say you'll remember, oh baby, say you'll remember
I will luv you till the end of time
Nghe lời bài hát Blue Jeans

Lời bài hát Blue Jeans

iWin 280 HD - Game Bài Chính Hiệu iWin

Game Bài đẳng cấp đã được chứng minh hỗ trợ mọi dòng máy, cộng đồng vui, cực khủng.

Kiếm Thế Mobile - Kiếm Hiệp Tình Duyên

Kiếm Thế trên mobile, thỏa mãn cơn khát đồ sát của bạn, Pk tự do, chơi Miễn phí!

Đào Vàng Online - Mới, Lạ, Hấp Dẫn Nhất Năm 2013

Đào Vàng Online nhanh tay làm giàu, nhận quà như những người thợ chuyên nghiệp.

iBoom 118 - Bắn Súng Online Huyền Thoại

Bắn súng đối kháng, canh tọa độ kinh điển, gay cấn, cực xì teen Kute

Kiếm Hiệp - Nhất Đại Tông Sư

Siêu phẩm Võ Lâm 3D, chân thực, sống động từng chi tiết, nổi bật nhất trong các Game nhập vai năm 2013.

Võ Lâm Mobile - Tình Nghĩa Giang Hồ

Đỉnh cao gMO Võ Lâm, đồ họa siêu đẹp, skill khủng, thỏa mãn Gamer chuyên nghiệp.

Đăng nhận xét