Đào Vàng Online - Mới, Lạ, Hấp Dẫn Nhất Năm 2013
Đào Vàng Online nhanh tay làm giàu, nhận quà như những người thợ chuyên nghiệp.Sáng tác: đang cập nhật.
Nghe lời bài hát Did It Ever Cross Your Mind
Lời bài hát Did It Ever Cross Your Mind
Did It ever cross your mind, boy?Did it ever cross your mind, boy?
Thinking that I would face
Knowing that I would never see your face
I miss you baby everyday and night
It just ain't right
Did it ever cross your mind, boy?
You would break my heart
Knowing that you would tear this all apart
These tears that run across so hard at night
It just ain't right
Did it ever cross your mind?
That I'd be left behind
Did you ever stop and think?
You'd lose me in a blink
Did it ever cross your mind?
I probably said a lie
Did it ever cross your mind?
Knowing that just ain't right
No, no
It just ain't right
No, no
It just ain't right
Miss you now you're gone
Deep down I'm trying so hard to move on
I face up now I'm lying to myself
It just ain't right
Did it ever cross your mind?
Saw the kind of thing
And all my friends are watching as I sink
Nothing no one can do to help
It just ain't right
Did it ever cross your mind?
That I'd be left behind
Did you ever stop and think?
You'd lose me in a blink
Did it ever cross your mind?
I probably said a lie
Did it ever cross your mind?
Knowing that just ain't right
No, no
It just ain't right
No, no
It just ain't right
Now you're gone
I'm trying, trying to move on
Now you're gone
I'm trying, trying to move on
Now you're gone
I'm trying, trying to move on
Now you're gone
Did it ever cross your mind?
Did it ever cross your mind?
That I'd be left behind
Did you ever stop and think?
You'd lose me in a blink
Did it ever cross your mind?
I probably said a lie
Did it ever cross your mind?
Knowing that just ain't right
No, no
It just ain't right
No, no
It just ain't right
NO, no
It just ain't right
No, no
It just ain't right
Nghe lời bài hát Did It Ever Cross Your Mind


Đăng nhận xét
Cảm ơn bạn đã xem Lời bài hát Did It Ever Cross Your Mind trên lời bài hát hay
Lời bài hát được phân loại theo thể loại nhạc và sắp xếp theo chữ cái đầu của bài hát, bạn có thể truy cập nhanh đến một bài hát bất kỳ bằng cách click vào ký tự đầu tiên của tên bài hát trong các nhãn hoặc thông qua từng thể loại nhạc. Để thuận tiện hơn blogs cũng cung cấp chức năng tìm kiếm, bằng cách đánh tên bài hát hoặc theo kiểu như: Lời bài hát + tên bài hát. ví dụ: Lời bài hát Did It Ever Cross Your Mind. Ngoài ra, bạn cũng có thể chia sẽ cảm xúc của riêng mình về bài hát này ở comment facebook hoặc phần bình luận phía bên dưới.Nội dung lời bài hát được thu thập và tổng hợp từ internet nên có thể xảy ra việc sai sót. Chúng tôi không chịu bất cứ trách nhiệm về vấn đề sai sót thông tin.