Đào Vàng Online - Mới, Lạ, Hấp Dẫn Nhất Năm 2013
Đào Vàng Online nhanh tay làm giàu, nhận quà như những người thợ chuyên nghiệp.Sáng tác: đang cập nhật.
Nghe lời bài hát Gone With The Wind
Lời bài hát Gone With The Wind
I used to think being like you Was the key to have an everything, every dream come true I used to think, following the crowd Was the only thing that I could do until I found outI'm okay (Dig it) Sometimes you gotta do your own thing (Dig it) Every winter turns to spring (Get it) And everybody's got their own wings
The little girl you knew The one who never stood up to you Who kept her silence too long Well, she's gone with the wind
And now I'm standing my ground And who I am and for that I'm proud And the girl that you knew Well, she's gone with the wind
She's gone, gone (She's gone, she's gone) She's gone, gone (She's gone, she's gone) She's gone, gone (She's gone, she's gone) Yeah, she's gone with the wind
I'm speaking up, conscience is clear And I don't care what anybody thinks, I've released my fear And I don't have to be what you want me to be 'Cause every time I try to fit it, it feels like I'm in a prison
I'm okay (Dig it) Sometimes you gotta do your own thing (Dig it) Every winter turns to spring (Get it) [ And everybody's got their own wings
The little girl you knew The one who never stood up to you Who kept her silence too long Well, she's gone with the wind
And now I'm standing my ground And who I am and for that I'm proud And the girl that I was Well, she's gone with the wind
She's gone, gone (She's gone, she's gone) She's gone, gone (She's gone, she's gone) She's gone, gone (She's gone, she's gone) Well, she's gone with the wind
One look in my eyes and you'll see I'm different I'm finding myself everyday and I'm on the way I have changed
The little girl you knew The one who never stood up to you Who kept her silence too long Well, she's gone with the wind
And now I'm standing my ground And who I am and for that I'm proud And the girl that you knew Well, she's gone with the wind
She's gone, gone (She's gone, she's gone) She's gone, gone (She's gone, she's gone) She's gone, gone (She's gone, she's gone) Yeah, she's gone with the wind
Nghe lời bài hát Gone With The Wind


Đăng nhận xét
Cảm ơn bạn đã xem Lời bài hát Gone With The Wind trên lời bài hát hay
Lời bài hát được phân loại theo thể loại nhạc và sắp xếp theo chữ cái đầu của bài hát, bạn có thể truy cập nhanh đến một bài hát bất kỳ bằng cách click vào ký tự đầu tiên của tên bài hát trong các nhãn hoặc thông qua từng thể loại nhạc. Để thuận tiện hơn blogs cũng cung cấp chức năng tìm kiếm, bằng cách đánh tên bài hát hoặc theo kiểu như: Lời bài hát + tên bài hát. ví dụ: Lời bài hát Gone With The Wind. Ngoài ra, bạn cũng có thể chia sẽ cảm xúc của riêng mình về bài hát này ở comment facebook hoặc phần bình luận phía bên dưới.Nội dung lời bài hát được thu thập và tổng hợp từ internet nên có thể xảy ra việc sai sót. Chúng tôi không chịu bất cứ trách nhiệm về vấn đề sai sót thông tin.