Lời bài hát Vulnerable

Nếu thích thì->
Viết Cảm Nhận của Lời bài hát Vulnerable với những cảm xúc chân thật của bạn lưu lại website này, tìm tải nhạc chuông chờ nghe xem Lyrics ca khúc remix video mv

Đào Vàng Online - Mới, Lạ, Hấp Dẫn Nhất Năm 2013

Đào Vàng Online nhanh tay làm giàu, nhận quà như những người thợ chuyên nghiệp.
Vulnerable
Sáng tác: đang cập nhật.

Nghe lời bài hát Vulnerable


Lời bài hát Vulnerable



When I think about you and me
I get a little weak in the knees
I feel the flutter of the butterflies and
Sometimes I can hardly breath

So, baby
(Baby)
Hold me now
(Hold me, hold me)
I can't tell if I am lost or found
('Cause I'm livin' in a dream
And I don't wanna wake up)
And I don't know how
To let you in or let you go
I'm so vulnerable

Hold me now
(Hold me)
Please baby, don't let me down
('Cause I'm livin' in a dream
And I don't wanna wake up!)
I know for sure that you're the cure
Comin' down with a case of "I love you more"
I don't wanna be vulnerable

When it comes to this book of us
I think it's time now to turn the page
And I don't wanna say I love you first
But my heart it can hardly wait

So, baby
(Baby)
Hold me now
(Hold me, hold me)
I can't tell if I am lost or found
('Cause I'm livin' in a dream
And I don't wanna wake up)
And I don't know how
To let you in or let you go
I'm so vulnerable

Hold me now
(Hold me)
Please baby, don't let me down
('Cause I'm livin' in a dream
And I don't wanna wake up)
I know for sure that you're the cure
Comin' down with a case of "I love you more"
I don't wanna be vulnerable

I don't wanna see you hurt
Don't you worry, baby girl
Take my hand, understand I'm afraid
To tell you the very worst
That you want to hear me say

When you say it here tonight
Will you mean it for our life?
Will you tell me everything
That your heart is really feeling for me?
So why won't be vulnerable?

('Cause I'm livin' in a dream
And I don't wanna wake up)
And I don't know how
To let you in or let you go
I'm so vulnerable

Hold me now
(Hold me)
Please baby, don't let me down
('Cause I'm livin' in a dream
And I don't wanna wake up)
I know for sure that you're the cure
Comin' down with a case of "I love you more"
I don't wanna be vulnerable

Nghe lời bài hát Vulnerable

Lời bài hát Vulnerable

iWin 280 HD - Game Bài Chính Hiệu iWin

Game Bài đẳng cấp đã được chứng minh hỗ trợ mọi dòng máy, cộng đồng vui, cực khủng.

Kiếm Thế Mobile - Kiếm Hiệp Tình Duyên

Kiếm Thế trên mobile, thỏa mãn cơn khát đồ sát của bạn, Pk tự do, chơi Miễn phí!

Đào Vàng Online - Mới, Lạ, Hấp Dẫn Nhất Năm 2013

Đào Vàng Online nhanh tay làm giàu, nhận quà như những người thợ chuyên nghiệp.

iBoom 118 - Bắn Súng Online Huyền Thoại

Bắn súng đối kháng, canh tọa độ kinh điển, gay cấn, cực xì teen Kute

Kiếm Hiệp - Nhất Đại Tông Sư

Siêu phẩm Võ Lâm 3D, chân thực, sống động từng chi tiết, nổi bật nhất trong các Game nhập vai năm 2013.

Võ Lâm Mobile - Tình Nghĩa Giang Hồ

Đỉnh cao gMO Võ Lâm, đồ họa siêu đẹp, skill khủng, thỏa mãn Gamer chuyên nghiệp.

Đăng nhận xét