Đào Vàng Online - Mới, Lạ, Hấp Dẫn Nhất Năm 2013
Đào Vàng Online nhanh tay làm giàu, nhận quà như những người thợ chuyên nghiệp.Sáng tác: đang cập nhật.
Nghe lời bài hát Sweet Talker
Lời bài hát Sweet Talker
I can see)Sweet talker, I'm not gunna stop you
You talk so sweet and it's dribbling like honey
It's just one taste
I see what your tryin' to do, oh oh, yeah yeah,
Its hot, steaks are getting higher
No love for free man
It costs if you're the buyer
My life's for me
I see what cha tryin' to do oh oh
(Come on)
Lazy lover, oh, you slide me through you
Slide me though your
Lazy lover I will slide me through your window
And i give you oh the sweetest dreams you ever had
Make your early morning not so bad
I can see just what you're tryin' to do
That's a nice a house
I like what you've done with the place
Your ginger bread and that greedy smile upon your face
I can see just what you're tryin' to do oh oh
(Come on)
Lazy lover, oh, you slide me through your
Slide me though your
Lazy lover I will slide me through your window
And I'll give you, oh, the sweetest dreams you ever had
Make your early morning not so bad
I can see just what you're tryin' to do
But, don't worry, I say get it over with
'Cuz what you want to know,
You've got it on your finger tips
Don't you ask for more that wave
Just tumbles me round till I'm lost somewhere
With baby, I just can't make a sound
It's so unfortunate
But I've already been through this
And I can see just what your tryin; to do
I can see just what you need to do
Nghe lời bài hát Sweet Talker


Đăng nhận xét
Cảm ơn bạn đã xem Lời bài hát Sweet Talker trên lời bài hát hay
Lời bài hát được phân loại theo thể loại nhạc và sắp xếp theo chữ cái đầu của bài hát, bạn có thể truy cập nhanh đến một bài hát bất kỳ bằng cách click vào ký tự đầu tiên của tên bài hát trong các nhãn hoặc thông qua từng thể loại nhạc. Để thuận tiện hơn blogs cũng cung cấp chức năng tìm kiếm, bằng cách đánh tên bài hát hoặc theo kiểu như: Lời bài hát + tên bài hát. ví dụ: Lời bài hát Sweet Talker. Ngoài ra, bạn cũng có thể chia sẽ cảm xúc của riêng mình về bài hát này ở comment facebook hoặc phần bình luận phía bên dưới.Nội dung lời bài hát được thu thập và tổng hợp từ internet nên có thể xảy ra việc sai sót. Chúng tôi không chịu bất cứ trách nhiệm về vấn đề sai sót thông tin.