Lời bài hát Love Sewn

Nếu thích thì->
Viết Cảm Nhận của Lời bài hát Love Sewn với những cảm xúc chân thật của bạn lưu lại website này, tìm tải nhạc chuông chờ nghe xem Lyrics ca khúc remix video mv

Đào Vàng Online - Mới, Lạ, Hấp Dẫn Nhất Năm 2013

Đào Vàng Online nhanh tay làm giàu, nhận quà như những người thợ chuyên nghiệp.
Love Sewn
Sáng tác: đang cập nhật.

Nghe lời bài hát Love Sewn


Lời bài hát Love Sewn

Yea we fell, we fell so hard
We sold out
Yea, we fade and fade away
We never cut loose
There’s nobody but you
Nobody else
(Nobody else)

Yea we feel, we feel
All of the same things
You find, you find
All of my secrets
Lights up deep inside of me
I know you’re always right, always right

So save your words
I’m bleeding inside
You see you’re hurt
Got nowhere left to hide
And all this time
You’re slipping away from me
Bring me to my knees

Now I’m lying on the floor
With no one else to blame
Torn apart and knowing
That I messed it up again
No, I don’t recognize
Just what we used to be
And I can see you staring at the seams
We cover up the scars
And never let them go
Stitch up our broken hearts
This love is sewn
(This love is sewn)

Yea we try, we try
To leave them behind
All our mistakes
We stumble through a million fights
Every time we twist the knife we forgive, never forget
Never forget

So save your words
I’m bleeding inside
You see you’re hurt
Got nowhere left to hide
And all this time
You’re slipping away from me
Bring me to my knees

Now I’m lying on the floor
With no one else to blame
Torn apart and knowing
That I messed it up again
No, I don’t recognize
Just what we used to be
And I can see you staring at the seams
We cover up the scars
And never let them go
Stitch up our broken hearts
This love is sewn
(Sewn…)
This love is sewn
(Sewn…)
This love is sewn
(Sewn…)
This love is sewn
(Sewn…)
This love is sewn

Yea we fell, we fell so hard
We sold out
Yea, we fade and fade away
We never cut loose
There’s nobody but you
Nobody else

Now I’m lying on the floor
With no one else to blame
Torn apart and knowing
That I messed it up again
No, I don’t recognize
Just what we used to be
And I can see you staring at the seams
We cover up the scars
And never let them go
Stitch up our broken hearts
This love is sewn

This love is sewn, this love is sewn
This love is sewn, this love is sewn
This love is sewn, this love is sewn
This love is sewn, this love is sewn
Nghe lời bài hát Love Sewn

Lời bài hát Love Sewn

iWin 280 HD - Game Bài Chính Hiệu iWin

Game Bài đẳng cấp đã được chứng minh hỗ trợ mọi dòng máy, cộng đồng vui, cực khủng.

Kiếm Thế Mobile - Kiếm Hiệp Tình Duyên

Kiếm Thế trên mobile, thỏa mãn cơn khát đồ sát của bạn, Pk tự do, chơi Miễn phí!

Đào Vàng Online - Mới, Lạ, Hấp Dẫn Nhất Năm 2013

Đào Vàng Online nhanh tay làm giàu, nhận quà như những người thợ chuyên nghiệp.

iBoom 118 - Bắn Súng Online Huyền Thoại

Bắn súng đối kháng, canh tọa độ kinh điển, gay cấn, cực xì teen Kute

Kiếm Hiệp - Nhất Đại Tông Sư

Siêu phẩm Võ Lâm 3D, chân thực, sống động từng chi tiết, nổi bật nhất trong các Game nhập vai năm 2013.

Võ Lâm Mobile - Tình Nghĩa Giang Hồ

Đỉnh cao gMO Võ Lâm, đồ họa siêu đẹp, skill khủng, thỏa mãn Gamer chuyên nghiệp.

Đăng nhận xét