Đào Vàng Online - Mới, Lạ, Hấp Dẫn Nhất Năm 2013
Đào Vàng Online nhanh tay làm giàu, nhận quà như những người thợ chuyên nghiệp.Sáng tác: đang cập nhật.
Nghe lời bài hát Better Off Now
Lời bài hát Better Off Now
I threw away a lifetime, you laughed and called it a sinThere ain't ever gonna be a way to work it out, not after a night like this
I've been waiting on your call now just the silence and me
I know you want me to chase you around but I'm so tired of asking you please
I'm through with this, I'll forget your kiss and move on
There'll be no sleepless nights, I'll be alright from now on
I'm better off now that you're gone
I'm better off now that you're gone
You put me so far down girl, I couldn't even stand on my own
Ghosts of you would come back to me whenever I was alone
Now the candles have all burned out and the doors are locked and chained
Have no doubts this time I've figured out a way to end all your games
I'm through with this, I'll forget your kiss and move on
There'll be no sleepless nights, I'll be alright from now on
I'm better off now that you're gone
I'm better off now that you're gone
Nights filled with empty bottles and picking up broken glass
I should have known from the very first night, that this just would never last
Oh, I'm through with this, I'll forget your kiss and move on
There'll be no sleepless nights, I'll be alright from now on
I'm better off now that you're gone
I'm better off now that you're gone
So much better off now that you're gone
Nghe lời bài hát Better Off Now


Đăng nhận xét
Cảm ơn bạn đã xem Lời bài hát Better Off Now trên lời bài hát hay
Lời bài hát được phân loại theo thể loại nhạc và sắp xếp theo chữ cái đầu của bài hát, bạn có thể truy cập nhanh đến một bài hát bất kỳ bằng cách click vào ký tự đầu tiên của tên bài hát trong các nhãn hoặc thông qua từng thể loại nhạc. Để thuận tiện hơn blogs cũng cung cấp chức năng tìm kiếm, bằng cách đánh tên bài hát hoặc theo kiểu như: Lời bài hát + tên bài hát. ví dụ: Lời bài hát Better Off Now. Ngoài ra, bạn cũng có thể chia sẽ cảm xúc của riêng mình về bài hát này ở comment facebook hoặc phần bình luận phía bên dưới.Nội dung lời bài hát được thu thập và tổng hợp từ internet nên có thể xảy ra việc sai sót. Chúng tôi không chịu bất cứ trách nhiệm về vấn đề sai sót thông tin.