Đào Vàng Online - Mới, Lạ, Hấp Dẫn Nhất Năm 2013
Đào Vàng Online nhanh tay làm giàu, nhận quà như những người thợ chuyên nghiệp.Sáng tác: đang cập nhật.
Nghe lời bài hát Little Miss Obsessive
Lời bài hát Little Miss Obsessive
Woah, Woah, (the side of your bed is still mine)Woah, Woah, (the side of your bed is still mine)
Am I the reason why you tossed and turned last night?
Everything's such a blur, it didn't come out right.
All of the sudden it's cold and we're falling apart.
No this can't be, please don't leave me alone in the dark.
And I guess we're really over, so come over, i'm not over it.
And I guess we're really over, so come over, i'm not over it.
Late night you make me feel like i'm desperate, I'm not desperate.
Oh, a little bit possessive, little miss obsessive, can't get over it.
Woah, Woah,(the side of your bed is still mine)
Woah, Woah,(the side of your bed is still mine)
I've never been a fan of long good-byes.
I'm at the finish line and you're just way too far behind.
In the morning I got in a fight with myself, I got the bruises to prove it.
Then I swallowed your words and spit them right back out.
And I guess we're really over, so come over, i'm not over it.
And I guess we're really over, so come over, i'm not over it.
Late night you make me feel like i'm desperate, I'm not desperate.
Oh, a little bit possessive, little miss obsessive, can't get over it.
No.
It's like a fairy tale without a happy ending (happy ending).
But then again maybe we are just pretending.
Why does it have to be so unfair?
Tell me that you care.
And I guess we're really over, but come over, i'm not over it.
And I guess we're really over, so come over, i'm not over it, oh.
Little miss (Woah), little miss (Woah), little miss Woah), little miss obsessive.
Little miss (Woah), little miss (Woah), little miss Woah), little miss obsessive.
Late night you make me feel like i'm desperate, I'm not desperate.
Oh, a little bit possessive, little miss obsessive, can't get over it.
Woah, Woah, (the side of your bed is still mine)
Woah, Woah, (the side of your bed is still mine)
Nghe lời bài hát Little Miss Obsessive


Đăng nhận xét
Cảm ơn bạn đã xem Lời bài hát Little Miss Obsessive trên lời bài hát hay
Lời bài hát được phân loại theo thể loại nhạc và sắp xếp theo chữ cái đầu của bài hát, bạn có thể truy cập nhanh đến một bài hát bất kỳ bằng cách click vào ký tự đầu tiên của tên bài hát trong các nhãn hoặc thông qua từng thể loại nhạc. Để thuận tiện hơn blogs cũng cung cấp chức năng tìm kiếm, bằng cách đánh tên bài hát hoặc theo kiểu như: Lời bài hát + tên bài hát. ví dụ: Lời bài hát Little Miss Obsessive. Ngoài ra, bạn cũng có thể chia sẽ cảm xúc của riêng mình về bài hát này ở comment facebook hoặc phần bình luận phía bên dưới.Nội dung lời bài hát được thu thập và tổng hợp từ internet nên có thể xảy ra việc sai sót. Chúng tôi không chịu bất cứ trách nhiệm về vấn đề sai sót thông tin.