Đào Vàng Online - Mới, Lạ, Hấp Dẫn Nhất Năm 2013
Đào Vàng Online nhanh tay làm giàu, nhận quà như những người thợ chuyên nghiệp.Sáng tác: đang cập nhật.
Nghe lời bài hát Factory Girl
Lời bài hát Factory Girl
I am a factory girl, won't you pardon me?
See I can make my whole world in a backseat
Lost point, want a joint, show me how to treat a john
Someone save me, save me from what I'm on
Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?
I said wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?
Please let me in through the backdoor
Just let me in through the backdoor, baby
Just let me in through the backdoor, just let me in
Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?
It's gonna be a real good time
I'm waiting for my man and hollywood and vine, so fine
Been done in the alley, son I'm on New York time
Take a look at those red lights, green lights, blowin' my mind
I'll show you somethin' if you show me a good time
Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?
Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?
I'll let you in through the backdoor
I'll let you in through the backdoor, baby
I'll let you in through the backdoor, I'll let you in
Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?
Here she comes, coming around again
Here she comes, coming around again
Here she comes, coming around again
Here she comes, coming again
Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?
I said wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?
Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?
Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute
Wait a minute, wait a minute, hey girl, can you show me, girl?
Can you show me to the party? Can you show me to the party?
Can you show me to the party?
Nghe lời bài hát Factory Girl


Đăng nhận xét
Cảm ơn bạn đã xem Lời bài hát Factory Girl trên lời bài hát hay
Lời bài hát được phân loại theo thể loại nhạc và sắp xếp theo chữ cái đầu của bài hát, bạn có thể truy cập nhanh đến một bài hát bất kỳ bằng cách click vào ký tự đầu tiên của tên bài hát trong các nhãn hoặc thông qua từng thể loại nhạc. Để thuận tiện hơn blogs cũng cung cấp chức năng tìm kiếm, bằng cách đánh tên bài hát hoặc theo kiểu như: Lời bài hát + tên bài hát. ví dụ: Lời bài hát Factory Girl. Ngoài ra, bạn cũng có thể chia sẽ cảm xúc của riêng mình về bài hát này ở comment facebook hoặc phần bình luận phía bên dưới.Nội dung lời bài hát được thu thập và tổng hợp từ internet nên có thể xảy ra việc sai sót. Chúng tôi không chịu bất cứ trách nhiệm về vấn đề sai sót thông tin.