Đào Vàng Online - Mới, Lạ, Hấp Dẫn Nhất Năm 2013
Đào Vàng Online nhanh tay làm giàu, nhận quà như những người thợ chuyên nghiệp.Sáng tác: đang cập nhật.
Nghe lời bài hát One And Ever Love
Lời bài hát One And Ever Love
It's cold outside so understandif I don't hang around to wait
I'll say goodbye and kiss your hand
and then get on with being brave
but don't expect to wipe away the tears
cos you know they belong
and someone else just went away
before I ever came along
and tried to melt the snow
and tried to melt the snow
and meanwhile I'll be here
and I pray to god above
that someday you might learn again
its you I'm dreaming of
and meanwhile I'll be here
and I pray to god above
that someday you might turn again to me
your one and ever love
Its cold outside so understand
If I don't hang around and cry
I let you go without a word
a memory bluer that the sky
and I've tried not to watch you go
and ill try not to stand alone
behind you in the snow
behind you in the snow
and meanwhile I'll be here
and I pray to god above
that someday you might turn again to me
your one and ever, one and ever
carry me away
to a world that doesn't lead to you so
I don't have to say
for all the days you wanna be there
and meanwhile I'll be here
and I pray to god above
that someday you might learn again
it's you I'm dreaming of
and meanwhile I'll be here
and I pray to god above
that someday you might turn to me again
your one and ever love
and meanwhile I'll be here
and I pray to god above
that someday you might turn again to me
your one and ever, one and ever
Nghe lời bài hát One And Ever Love


Đăng nhận xét
Cảm ơn bạn đã xem Lời bài hát One And Ever Love trên lời bài hát hay
Lời bài hát được phân loại theo thể loại nhạc và sắp xếp theo chữ cái đầu của bài hát, bạn có thể truy cập nhanh đến một bài hát bất kỳ bằng cách click vào ký tự đầu tiên của tên bài hát trong các nhãn hoặc thông qua từng thể loại nhạc. Để thuận tiện hơn blogs cũng cung cấp chức năng tìm kiếm, bằng cách đánh tên bài hát hoặc theo kiểu như: Lời bài hát + tên bài hát. ví dụ: Lời bài hát One And Ever Love. Ngoài ra, bạn cũng có thể chia sẽ cảm xúc của riêng mình về bài hát này ở comment facebook hoặc phần bình luận phía bên dưới.Nội dung lời bài hát được thu thập và tổng hợp từ internet nên có thể xảy ra việc sai sót. Chúng tôi không chịu bất cứ trách nhiệm về vấn đề sai sót thông tin.