Đào Vàng Online - Mới, Lạ, Hấp Dẫn Nhất Năm 2013
Đào Vàng Online nhanh tay làm giàu, nhận quà như những người thợ chuyên nghiệp.Sáng tác: đang cập nhật.
Nghe lời bài hát True Blood
Lời bài hát True Blood
[Verse 1]Red was the color of her eyes
She put me in a meditation state
The skin is white so white
The night will have no expiration date
Black is the color of the night
And it's time for me get her body waste
There's just something 'bout the demon that she brings out of me
When we raise hell I can't stay away
[Bridge]
Aw, give it to me now
Something just got you fiendin'
Once she starts to evoke the spirit
It comes at night when you're a dreaming
[Hook]
I think she's got that true blood
Every time your 'round I can smell it in you
She's got that true blood
I come around and raise the hell out of you
It's that demon in me that's got me screaming
Make me wanna build a coffin for two
She's got that true blood
But baby I just do it for the thrill out of you
[Breakdown]
[V erse 2]
Now I feel my fever on the rise
And the bones in my body start to quake
Straight up from my tongue and my mind
She controls me when I don't want to escape
All the ones gotta try
But they have been here by no mistake
But she got a bite of my type
She told me that she find the perfect way
[Bridge] + [Hook]
[Breakdown 2]
Her pheromones invaded my senses
I saw her silhouette
You're perfection, I'm mad I don't wanna leave
Those girls wanna burn with me but they don't hold a candle
[Hook]
Nghe lời bài hát True Blood


Đăng nhận xét
Cảm ơn bạn đã xem Lời bài hát True Blood trên lời bài hát hay
Lời bài hát được phân loại theo thể loại nhạc và sắp xếp theo chữ cái đầu của bài hát, bạn có thể truy cập nhanh đến một bài hát bất kỳ bằng cách click vào ký tự đầu tiên của tên bài hát trong các nhãn hoặc thông qua từng thể loại nhạc. Để thuận tiện hơn blogs cũng cung cấp chức năng tìm kiếm, bằng cách đánh tên bài hát hoặc theo kiểu như: Lời bài hát + tên bài hát. ví dụ: Lời bài hát True Blood. Ngoài ra, bạn cũng có thể chia sẽ cảm xúc của riêng mình về bài hát này ở comment facebook hoặc phần bình luận phía bên dưới.Nội dung lời bài hát được thu thập và tổng hợp từ internet nên có thể xảy ra việc sai sót. Chúng tôi không chịu bất cứ trách nhiệm về vấn đề sai sót thông tin.